Overall introduction to Maryland and Hauts-de-France life sciences' ecosystems
Last December in the U.S. Embassy in Paris, the Hauts-de-France region and the State of Maryland signed a memorandum of understanding to develop economic and trade opportunities. To foster this relationship, Eurasanté and the State of Maryland have decided to offer a series of webinars to highlight the opportunities for healthcare companies to enter the European and American markets.
The first webinar will give an introduction to Maryland and Hauts-de France life sciences ecosystems. It will show you how Maryland can help you get access to the US market, the same way the Hauts-de-France can help you enter the European market.
This webinar will help you :
- Discover the healthcare ecosystems
- Get acquainted with the different healthcare institutional players
- Identify new expansion opportunities for your company
- Etienne Vervaecke, General Director EURASANTE
- Olivier Charras, Project Director NORD FRANCE INVEST
- Dr. Derek C. Dashti, D&P Bioinnovations
- Ulyana Desiderio, Ph.D, Maryland’s Department of Commerce BioHealth and Life Science Director