Healthcare systems, supply chains, and reimbursement in the US and EU
Last December in the U.S. Embassy in Paris, the Hauts-de-France region and the State of Maryland signed a memorandum of understanding to develop economic and trade opportunities. To foster this relationship, Eurasanté and the State of Maryland have decided to offer a series of webinars to highlight the opportunities for healthcare companies to enter the European and American markets.
In this webinar you will learn about the differences between the American and French healthcare systems. This webinar will put an emphasis on the reimbursement approval processes and supply chain management practices.
This webinar will help you:
- Discover the specificities of the healthcare systems in the US and the EU
- Understand how supply chains work in the US and France
- Get details on the French reimbursement system with a focus on the “forfait innovation”
- Charles Barbin, Senior Manager – Market Access Medical Devices, Diagnostics, Drugs, eHealth – MEDITECH ACCESS
- Brian Abraham, Director of Revenue Management, Eversana